Order Emsam Florida
buy generic buy Emsam online
Buy Emsam with AMEX
Buying Emsam Legally - Leeds
Buy Cheap Emsam - Australia
Order Online Emsam - Birmingham
Order Emsam England
Emsam is used for treating depression. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Emsam as directed by your doctor.
- Take Emsam with a full glass of water.
- Emsam can be taken with or without food.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Emsa is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). Exactly how Emsam works to treat depression is unknown.
If you miss a dose of Emsam, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Emsam at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Emsam out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Emsam if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Emsam;
- you are taking fluoxetine or have taken it within the past 5 weeks;
- you are taking bupropion, buspirone, cyclobenzaprine, dextromethorphan, meperidine, methadone, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (e.g., atomoxetine), propoxyphene, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) (e.g., paroxetine), a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (e.g., duloxetine, venlafaxine), St. John's wort, a tetracyclic antidepressant (e.g., mirtazapine), tramadol, or a tricyclic antidepressant (e.g., amitriptyline), or if you have taken any of these medicines within the past 7 days;
- you are taking another MAOI (e.g., phenelzine), a sympathomimetic, including an amphetamine, a cold product, or certain diet pills or preparations (e.g., ephedrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine), or sibutramine, or if you have taken any of these medicines within the past 7 days;
- you are taking a 5-HT agonist (e.g., sumatriptan), apraclonidine, carbamazepine, methylphenidate, oxcarbazepine, or nefazodone;
- you will be undergoing elective surgery with general anesthesia or will be receiving cocaine or local anesthesia containing sympathomimetic vasoconstrictors;
- you have certain adrenal gland problems (eg, pheochromocytoma).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Emsam. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of bipolar disorder, mania, mood or mental problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, or uncontrolled muscle movements (eg, twitching of the face and tongue and involuntary movements of the arms and legs)
- if you have a history of ulcer, heart problems, recent heart attack, seizures, blood problems, or a metabolism disorder
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Emsam. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Bupropion, cyclobenzaprine, dextromethorphan, a MAOI (eg, phenelzine), meperidine, methadone, a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, atomoxetine), oral selegiline, propoxyphene, a serotonin or norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (eg, duloxetine, venlafaxine), sibutramine, a SSRI (eg, fluoxetine), St. John's wort, sympathomimetics (eg, amphetamine , ephedrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine), a tetracyclic antidepressant (eg, mirtazapine), or a tricyclic antidepressant (eg, amitriptyline) because serotonin syndrome (eg, fever, muscle stiffness or rigidity, vital sign changes, mental or mood changes, coma) may occur
- Apraclonidine or buspirone because severe high blood pressure may occur
- Nefazodone or tryptophan because nausea, dizziness, mental or mood changes, seizures, fever, or breathing or heart problems may occur
- Tramadol because the risk of seizures may be increased
- Carbamazepine or oxcarbazepine because they may increase the risk of Emsam's side effects
5-HT1 agonists (eg, sumatriptan), insulin, a meglitinide antidiabetic (eg, nateglinide), methylphenidate, or a sulfonylurea (eg, glipizide) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Emsam
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- diarrhea; dizziness; dry mouth; sleeplessness.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; changes in sexual ability or desire; chest pain; enlarged pupils; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; increased sweating; memory loss; nausea; neck stiffness or soreness; new or worsening agitation, aggressiveness, anxiety, exaggerated feeling of well-being, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, or sleeplessness; painful menstruation; sensitivity to light; severe headache; swelling of the arms or legs; vomiting.
Emsam is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.Order Online Emsam - Georgia
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Where Can I Buy Emsam
buy online order cheap Emsam cheap Emsam
, Online Purchase Casodex Free Delivery Buy Emsam Finland
,where to buy Emsam without a prescription
pharmacy online buy Emsam chicago
Dosing in cheldren Emsam
Online Emsam - Plymouth
Emsam buy online
Buy Emsam Georgia
Emsam South Australia
buy cheap Emsam fedex overnight
Buying Emsam Nevada
Order Emsam California
Purchase Emsam Finland
Buy Herbal Emsam Capsules