online buy Zoloft
super buy cheap Zoloft
Zoloft for sale
buy daily dose Zoloft
Buy Cheap Zoloft - New South Wales
Order Online Zoloft - Cardiff
Generic name: Sertraline
What are sertraline tablets?
SERTRALINE (Zoloft®) is an antidepressant. It helps to improve a depressed person's mood. Sertraline can also help people with an obsessive compulsive disorder, panic attacks, post-trauma stress, or social anxiety. Sertraline may also be prescribed for other purposes, like premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), a severe type of premenstrual syndrome. Generic sertraline tablets are available.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder
- heart disease
- liver disease
- receiving electroconvulsive therapy
- seizures (convulsions)
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sertraline, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take sertraline tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. You may take sertraline with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.
Do not use this medication in children unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by your health care provider. A Medication Guide About Using Antidepressants in Children and Teenagers is available from your health care professional and should be read and discussed with the health care provider if this drug is being used in a child or adolescent.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with sertraline?
Sertraline has the potential to interact with a variety of medications, check with your healthcare professional. The following list contains some of these interactions.
Do not take sertraline with any of the following medications:
- astemizole (Hismanal®)
- cisapride (Propulsid®)
- pimozide (Orap®)
- terfenadine (Seldane®)
- thioridazine (Mellaril®)
- medicines called MAO inhibitors-phenelzine (Nardil®), tranylcypromine (Parnate®), isocarboxazid (Marplan®), selegiline (Eldepryl®)
Sertraline may also interact with the following medications:
- certain diet drugs (dexfenfluramine, fenfluramine, phentermine, sibutramine)
- certain migraine headache medicines (almotriptan, eletriptan, frovatriptan, naratriptan, rizatriptan, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan)
- other medicines for mental depression, mania, anxiety, psychosis or difficulty sleeping
- prescription pain medications
- St. John's wort
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, and herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking sertraline?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- anxiety, agitation, panic attacks, inability to sleep, irritability, hostility or extreme anger, aggressiveness, engaging in unusual or dangerous activities, restlessness or inability to sit still, fast talking, actions that are out of control, extreme elation or feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
- fast heart rate, palpitations
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- skin rash, itching (hives)
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- agitation or restlessness
- blurred vision
- constipation (less common) or diarrhea (more common)
- difficulty sleeping
- dry mouth
- flushing (redness of skin)
- indigestion, nausea
- increased or decreased appetite
- increased sweating
- intestinal gas
- sexual difficulties (decreased sexual ability or desire)
- tremor (shaking)
What should I watch for while taking sertraline?
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Continue to take your medicine even if you do not immediately feel better. It can take several weeks before you feel the full effect of sertraline. If you notice any unusual effects, such as restlessness, worsening of depression, agitation, difficulty sleeping, irritability, anger, acting on dangerous impulses, or thoughts of suicide or suicidal attempts, you should call your health care provider immediately.
If you have been taking sertraline regularly for some time, do not suddenly stop taking it. You must gradually reduce the dose or your symptoms may get worse. Ask your prescriber for advice on slowly stopping sertraline.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how sertraline affects you. Do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells. Alcohol may interfere with the effect of sertraline. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Do not treat yourself for coughs, colds or allergies without asking your prescriber or health care professional for advice. Some ingredients can increase possible side effects.
Your mouth may get dry. Chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard candy, and drinking plenty of water will help.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking sertraline.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Best Way To Take Penis Extender Standard Online Buy Zoloft Mexico
What Does Zoloft
Order Natural Zoloft
, Order Cheapest Zyvox Packs Zoloft Medicine Doses
,Purchase Zoloft Arkansas
cheap buy Zoloft online
Buy Zoloft New York
Online Zoloft - Brisbane
comprar buy Zoloft online
Another Name for Zoloft
cheap Zoloft without prescription overnight delivery
Buying Zoloft Texas
Buy Zoloft US
Where Can I Get Zoloft
Where To Buy Zoloft online
online buy Zoloft