cheapest Bentyl prices
Purchase Natural Bentyl Online
Buying Bentyl Finland
cheap Bentyl buy
Buying Bentyl Spain
Generic for Bentyl
Buy cheap Bentyl
Buying Bentyl Nevada
buy Bentyl prescription online
order cheap Bentyl very buy without prescription
Purchase Bentyl with AMEX
where can i get buy Bentyl online
buy cheap Bentyl no prescription
Purchase Bentyl Texas
Bentyl is used for treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Bentyl as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Bentyl is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Bentyl at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Bentyl . Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Bentyl is for intramuscular (IM) injection only. It is NOT for intravenous (IV) use.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Bentyl is an anticholinergic. It works by blocking a chemical in the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines, causing them to relax, which reduces cramping.
If you miss a dose of Bentyl , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Bentyl at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bentyl out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Bentyl if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Bentyl;
- you have blockage of the esophagus, stomach, intestine, or urinary trac;
- you have heart problems due to severe bleeding;
- you have glaucoma;
- you have inflammation of the esophagus due to acid reflux, loss of strength in the intestinal muscles, or chronic inflammation and ulceration of the bowel;
- you have myasthenia gravis (a condition in which the muscles become progressively paralyzed);
- you are breast-feeding.
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have chronic inflammation or ulcers of the bowel, diarrhea, enlargement of the prostrate, hiatal hernia, kidney or liver disease, a nervous system disease, overactive thyroid, or urinary blockage or retention
- if you have heart disease, heart failure, a history of rapid heartbeat, or high blood pressure.
- Amantadine, antiarrhythmics (eg, quinidine), antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine), benzodiazepines (eg, diazepam), monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) (eg, phenelzine), narcotic pain medicine (eg, meperidine), nitrates (eg, nitroglycerin, isosorbide), nitrites (eg, sodium nitrite), phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), sympathomimetics (eg, pseudoephedrine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because they may increase the risk of Bentyl 's side effects
- Metoclopramide or phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Bentyl
- Digoxin because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Bentyl.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; decreased sweating; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; lightheadedness; loss of taste; nausea; nervousness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; confusion; diarrhea; difficulty focusing your eyes; difficulty moving; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating; disorientation; exaggerated sense of well-being; fainting; hallucinations; pounding in the chest; rapid heartbeat; short-term memory loss; unusual weakness; vomiting.
Bentyl is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Buy L-Carnitine Xl Tablets
Generic of Bentyl
, Best Way To Take Penis Extender Standard Online Order Bentyl Great Britain
,Buying Bentyl Legally - Kingston
buy Bentyl sale online
Bentyl Missed Dosage
Order Online Bentyl - SA
Buying Bentyl Ireland
Buy Bentyl Dakota
buy Bentyl online prescription
Order Natural Bentyl
comprar buy Bentyl online
online buy Bentyl prescriptions
Buying Bentyl Dakota